Saturday 27 June 2009

My pick of the bronzers - for under £12!

I hope everyone is enjoying the amazing sunshine we have been having today - lovely! Well I'm off out tonight with my friends for a 'neon' night so will definately be using my Sleek eye shadow palette for some neon eyeshadows! I have also been using the Body Shop's Tinted Glow Enhancer (£10.75) in medium, which is perfect for enhancing your natural tan on your face. It's a fairly pricey product but is really versatile and can be worn as an alternative to foundation, or applied over foundation to add a subtle sheen to the face and body. It's lovely and lightweight and definately brightens up your face and evens skin tone. It's probably not good if you have oily skin as it may make your face too shiny!

I also love the new No7 Starfish bronzer (£11.80) which has two different tones of powder and a silky vitamin-enriched formula thats easy to blend onto your skin. It smells really nice for a bronzer and looks natural on your cheeks, unlike some bronzers which can be way too dark. I like the packaging as well, which is in a cute compact so perfect for taking to the beach!

6 comments:

Tasha said...

I love using bronzers...I'm usually pale so adds a bit of a healthy glow. I usually use No. 7 bronzing pearls, tis quite subtle plus the different tones make it look a touch more natural. Though with this sunshine I can work on my tan :)

Tali said...

I love all things bronzer related..right now im loving Illamasqua! But for under £12..prestige bronzers are fab!

Unknown said...

I haven't tried Illmasqua but have heard some good things about them from the other bloggers!

Tina A. said...

I 'd love to try these Body Shop ones, might look them up soon! :)

xx

xLovelyMakeupx said...

im definitely going to try this bronzer.

Unknown said...

@ lovely make up - let me know how you get on :O x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *