Wednesday 24 June 2009

Johnsons Baby Lotion - what a classic!

Johnson's Baby Lotion is a cult classic that everyone has known about for years - I am obsessed with the smell! Well, they have launched a new 'Baby Soft' range that hits the shops at the end of this month. I love the Baby Soft Wash(£2.99) that also contains baby lotion to help replenish moisture even when washing – perfect for busy girls who don’t always have time to moisturise afte showering.. tut tut!!! I must admit as I have dry skin, I still moisturise after showering when using this product but if you have normal skin then this should be fine! It's also suitable for babies if you have one (which I don't!) It's also £2.99 for a shower cream and moisturiser - bargain! Who else doesn't moisturise evey day after a shower? Some of my work colleagues said they only moisturise once a week, so I was a bit shocked!

3 comments:

DaisyChain said...

I swear by Baby Lotion, def picking some of this up to help out my super dry skin.

Unknown said...

There is also a soft cream as well, which is an intensive version of baby lotion which is nice too xxx

mizzworthy said...

I LOVE the scent of baby lotion - so pure and fresh xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *