Monday 22 June 2009

Lee Stafford products for beach hair!


The past few weeks I have been experimenting with my hair a little bit, trying to avoid straightening it so much to improve its condition. I stocked up on some new Lee Stafford products to look after my hair. I suffer from frizzy, fluffy out of control hair, so the new Climate control serum is a must have! It has UV protection to help stop annoying colour fade caused by sunlight and the damage caused by UV rays. This smoothing potion even contains a heat activated thermal protector, where the heat from your hairdryer melts the serum into your hair creating a special film to protect your hair from thermal damage. Perfect for over-straightened, damaged, frizzy hair like mine after a day on the beach!

Speaking of beach, if you love the look and feel of just stepped out of the sea, naturally sun dried hair then the Lee Stafford Sea Salt Spray is just for you. It brings out the tousled, textured look you can usually only get after swimming in the sea (minus the afro as your hair is clean!!) With its ProMineral complex of Dead Sea salts and 26 minerals your hair will still feel soft to touch but with added bounce, definition and volume. As I have wavy hair, it enhances my natural curls and smells great too. If you’re a fellow frizzy/wavy hair sufferer like me, then these products are great value and a must-have this summer for your holiday!!!

3 comments:

Tasha said...

I've bought that salt spray, it really does work well and smells so nice too. Love beach hair, even better when its natural beach hair!

Victoria said...

The salt spray sounds good! I have been wanting to try it for a while.
x

Unknown said...

You should definitely try it out, it's lovely xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *