Tuesday 2 June 2009

The best new mascaras from Prescriptives and MEMEME!


I thought I'd let you know about two new mascaras from Prescriptives and MEMEME that have hit the shelves this month.  I have been religiously using my Clinique High Impact curling mascara past few months but thought I should check out these new products. 

Prescriptives Motor-Eyes Instant Action Mascara (£25.35) is a vibrating mascara, similar to the Estee Lauder Turbo Lashes that instantly turns up the volume, lift and curl of your lashes, while turning down clumping, spiking, flaking and application time. The vibrating brush quickly coats and separates lashes, to give your lashes extreme volume - I love it! It is fairly pricey at over £25 but so worth it for dramatic lashes and saves time in the morning when getting ready!

Superdrug brand MeMeMe have also launched their Fat Cat Lashes mascara, which retails for £7.99 and looks very similar in design to Benefit Bad Gal Lash with it's fat brush!  With this wand, you're supposed to be able to create a "false lash effect", which it doesn't quite do but it certainly perked up my lashes and looked just as good as when I have used more expensive mascaras (like Bad Gal Lash!) So definately a cheaper and in my opinion, just as good option if you are saving the pennies this month!

4 comments:

Clara said...

I bought the me me me one recently. I'm not sure about it, can't decide whether I like it or not! The formula is so dry, I find it tricky to apply. X

Phoebe said...

i might have to give this mememe one a go, it looks good and i like the fat brushes. x

DaisyChain said...

I bought the mememe one, but it didn't work for me dammit. I was sucked in by the packaging!

Unknown said...

I guess every mascara works differently for everyone, normally fat brushes dont work well on my lashes but this one does! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *