Thursday 4 June 2009

More summer make-up!

I have discovered some lovely new summer products from Estee Lauder's and Clinique's Bronze Goddess and Bronze Evolves collections that finish off your look rather nicely! I saw the Estee Lauder Soft Shimmer bronzer (£24.47) in this month's Company magazine and just had to try it! It's a really big sized product as well so will last ages and leaves a gorgeous shimmer on your cheeks and shoulders on a night out.

If you prefer blusher to bronzer (I love both!) then I recommend Clinique's new Limited Edition Shimmering Stripes Powder Blusher (£22.51) which consists of four different summer shades which create a healthy summer glow, without being too overpowering and obvious. Hopefully the sun will come out again this weekend so I can use these products!

3 comments:

sternchenslove said...

You should try the bronzer from Givenchy in the color sun mango. That´s my favorite bronzer ever! It smells like mango! I use it every day!

Liparazzi said...

I've had my eye on the Estee Lauder one for a while now but I put off buying it since I have a Lancome Star Bronzer Powder compact to get through but I may just be bad and get it after all!

Unknown said...

Oh you get definitely try it, it's really nice and shimmery plus it's so big it will last forever! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *