Friday 14 September 2012

Moroccanoil vs Aldi Miracle Oil


If you have coloured/heat damaged hair like mine you may use Moroccanoil after washing as a conditioning, styling and finishing tool. I bought my Moroccanoil for £30 from Look Fantastic and it has lasted ages but it’s still pretty pricey. I was contacted last week by a PR company asking if I would like to try Aldi’s Miracle Oil, which is a bargain £3.99. I was intrigued how this product would compare to the pricier Moroccanoil. I am always looking to find cheaper products that offer similar benefits to save money where possible! I reviewed an Aldi dupe ‘Lacura Concealer pen’ for the YSL Touche Eclat a few years ago and love that so have had good experience so far of Aldi beauty products. 

Here is a little more about Moroccanoil/argan oil if you are unaware of the product. Moroccanoil blends perfectly with other products and even speeds up drying time (always good as I get super hot when drying my hair!). This treatment for hair completely transforms and repairs as its formula transports lost proteins for strength; fatty acids, omega-3 oils and vitamins for shine; and antioxidants for protection. It absorbs instantly to fill gaps in hair created by heat, styling and environmental damage. It makes your hair feel super smooth and really shiny, I get lots of comments now on how shiny my hair is now thanks to using this product. 

The Miracle Oil is on sale at Aldi now for £3.99 and will only be available whilst stocks last.  Apparently last time everywhere was sold out within days so don't delay purchasing it. It is a very similar product and leaves your hair super shiny and for a tenth of the price it's an absolute bargain. Don't miss out!

4 comments:

Tass said...

I read about the Aldi Miracle Oil a couple of months ago and tried to buy some but my local Aldi said they wouldn't have any until December!!

Unknown said...

Hi Tass,

The PR for Aldi said September so hopefully it will be in stock now in your local store! xx

Wifey woo said...

I love moroccanoil and tried to get some of the Aldi oil but to no avail... xx

beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Coulda shoulda woulda said...

I buy the edible kind and just use it on my hair...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *