Tuesday 2 August 2011

Garnier BB Cream photos

Here are a few photos of me trying the Garnier BB Cream this morning. I didn’t have much time as I was getting ready for work, but took a few shots after just using the BB cream and a touch of bronzer too on the second photo.

 Eeek! My skin just with the BB cream

 I do feel slightly apprehensive especially on a hot day not wearing a more matt foundation and concealer/powder, but here we go, my skin with just the Garnier BB cream.

The cream is quite thick and goes a long way which is good. It is really easy to apply with your fingers and blends in well with my medium toned skin. The finish is very dewy and natural so if you have oily skin you may not like it. It does feel like a tinted moisturiser, mixed with serum actually which I love during summer when I have a tan and feel healthy! Not sure about the depths of winter or on a night out! Will keep using and test more thoroughly, and see how shiny my face is at the end of a hot day like today…

BB cream plus Diorskin Nude Glow Healthy Glow Summer Powder in Aurora 

For £9.99 it’s a bargain and saves me applying moisturiser, primer, foundation etc which will be better for my skin in the long run. Thoughts?

16 comments:

Sophie said...

I want I want I want
the superdrug opposite my work better have it today...! xx

Anonymous said...

This is tested on animals. Please don't promote it.

Unknown said...

Hi Happy Enigma - Garnier say on their website they haven't tested on animals since 1989.

Louise said...

Most companies say they do not test on animals however this does not cover third parties testing on their behalf and their suppliers/ingredients!!

Anonymous said...

it is amazing! i'm so glad i got it today! i have a feeling it will sell out quick!

Emma said...

Oooh I've wanted to buy a BB cream for ages now but was too scared to buy one online. So now this is out I might just be tempted to treat myself come payday!

Emma xxx

mary melrose said...

Have been dying to try the BB cream for ages. Your skin looks gorgeous with this on really gloing and healthy. Going to search it out online just now xxxx

www.lisiousmakeup.co.uk/blog

LipstickUtopia x said...

I CANNOT wait to try this, I've heard so much about it! Love your blog, would be delighted if you could check mine out...?

http://lipstickutopia.blogspot.com/

Ring Y.Xu said...

I am not sure whether the BB cream here in the UK work the same as the ones produced in Korea. I though BB cream was first invented in Germany and suddenly there was a fad about BB cream in Asia back from 2000. Is this is same thing as tinted moisturiser or not?

SugarSunnyside said...

I love the idea of this but I'm worried I'll miss the coverage of a foundation hmmmm

Http://www.SugarSunnyside.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I hope garnier brings it to India too..nice blog..new follower :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I've really wanted to try this! I hope my Boots card has enough points to get it free. ;)

Lovingbeauty said...

Your skin looks lovely, might just have to try this myself but I do love my Bare Mineral x

eye cream said...

others who have sensitive skin are quite picky and choosy with it comes to the product that they will use.

makeupbymarias said...

thanks for the post!! i am gonna try it..


send the love back and subscribe plz


thanks a lot
Maria

makeupbymarias.blogspot.com

Emily said...

I really want to try this but I too am worried it won't offer enough coverage.

No go if they endorse animal-testing though!

www.incurablycurious.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *