Friday 5 June 2009

Clothes Show London ...look who I saw!





Last Saturday I went to the first Clothes Show in London with my Mum and sister. The Excel centre is a much nicer venue than the NEC - it's very spacious, light and modern but the overall show was a lots smaller. The highlight of the day was seeing Katie Price signing merchandise from her new horse range - check out my photos above that my sister took!

I met the lovely Traci from Sleek Make-up for a chat about their new products. They have some lovely bright neon colours for summer that are a bit too daring for me! They also gave me the lovely eye shadow pallet in 'Storm' (see above) which was very generous! Benefit were also there for the first time, only offering 15% off which I thought wasn't great considering the good deals Bourjois and Barry M offer at the Birmingham show. I also got a lovely handbag from Max C London who had some great show offers that were very popular with fellow shoppers!

Overall I had a great day out at a wondeful centre (the press area had a lovely balcony outside where we could sit and enjoy the sun!) I was slightly annoyed the DLR and Jubilee lines were closed and I had to get a bus from Canary Wharf tube station - why close both of them on a major event! I think that put a lot of people off going as it wasn't busy for a Saturday. I'll definately return next year to see who else is there, but I wouldn't miss the Birmingham show as there is LOADS more to see there with better brands. Did anyone else go last week and what did they think?

2 comments:

DaisyChain said...

I wanted to go so bad.

I love the Sleek range, I got some palettes back in December, and think they are great.

Unknown said...

Thanks for following my blog, much appreciated.
Glad you had a nice time at Clothes Show.
I went last December and loved it - I was full of a cold though : (
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *