Saturday 13 June 2009

Clynol Look at Me range review for shiny hair!

I'm a big fan of shine sprays to finish off your look and add some shimmer to your hair! I normally use TIGI Headrush shine spray, which can be used before straightening to protect against heat damage. I was sent some Clynol Look Lustrous Shine Spray (£6.50) to try out, which has similar packaging to Headrush and smells lovely too. I've previously used Clynol products before through my auntie who is a hairdresser and used to get me discounts at Sally's!

Having used this product a few times, along with the Look at Me Centre Stage which smoothes your hair, my hair definately felt softer and shinier and smelt nice too after straightening! Plus the Clynol Shine spray is half the price of Headrush and leaves your hair just as shiny, so definately worth checking out!

4 comments:

Mama Bee Simple said...

Loving the pink on your blog :)
Ive just finished trianing as a hairdresser & I must say I never really used shine spray on clients (one because we didn't have it in stock) and two because I didn't really think they made a difference but maybe I'll buy the tigi version as I trust that brand :)

thanks for sharing though,

Hope to hear from you,
Monika ♥

Unknown said...

Tigi is a good brand and the shine spray is good for using before straightening too xxx

Shortiee31 said...

TIGI's Headrush is an amazing shine spray! :)

Unknown said...

I know! It's defo my favourite xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *