Saturday 6 June 2009

Remington Shine Therapy hairdryer review


The past few weeks I have been using my new Shine Therapy Vitamin Conditioning Dryer from Remington that was kindly sent to me to try out to help my unruly hair! It's the first-ever hair dryer that conditions as it dries, leaving your hair looking great with the most incredible shine every time. I have blonde highlighted hair, so it is difficult to achieve a shiny look after blowing, but it was so much smoother and shinier after using this dryer. It features a heat activated delivery system that emits a sheer mist which is evenly ‘blow-dried' onto your hair. The Shine Therapy Cartridges release a light blend of shine-enhancing moisturisers and avocado oil, rich in vitamins A, D, and E that ensures your hair doesn't dry out. I really recommend this dryer if you suffer from dry, dull hair like me, for under £40 it is money well spent.

Remington are also launching a new mini straightener called 'Straightini' in July that will be perfect for holidays and festivals, so I can't wait to try that out!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *