Wednesday 3 June 2009

New summer products from Virgin Vie!

I have always been a fan of Virgin Vie, especially as I used to work for them over the Christmas periods hosting parties! I love the new fruity Body Nutrition range, which is full of nutrient rich ingredients that smell good enough to eat! I use the Body Nutrition Shower Juice (£9.00), a gorgeous, zesty and invigorating shower juice to get you started in the morning. It includes skin softening Ruby Grapefruit Juice, Moisturising Raspberry Seed Oil, Orange Fruit Extract (renowned for its anti-oxidant properties) and exfoliating natural loofah to leave skin smooth and smelling delicious.
Before using the shower juice, I recommend using the Body Nutrition Body Scrub (£13.50), which is a gentle exfoliating body scrub to leave your skin gleaming. It contains a supercereal complex including shea and coconut butter to soften, smooth and moisturise skin. It's a must-use product this summer to get your body in condition for exposure! Has anyone else tried the Body Nutrition range and what do you think? It's a real thumbs-up from me for the lovely summery products!

2 comments:

Cat said...

The only product I ever tried from virgin vie was a face powder, it was actually really good but I couldn't afford to keep buying it (I was like 15 at the time). My mum has a party shes goin to soon and has asked me to cone with her so I will check out these.xx

Unknown said...

Cool you should do, these products are lovely and reasonably priced too, a must-have for summer!! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *