Sunday 21 June 2009

Smashbox Tinted Moisturiser review

I first fell in love with Smashbox when I visited LA a few years ago. Smashbox products are used on all the stars in LA and I can see why...! I tried a sample of the Smashbox Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturiser (£17.12) from Just Beauty for a few days and am really impressed with the quality. I have been using Benefit You Rebel tinted moisturiser and Clinique Moisture Sheer Tint for years, so haven't really been on the look out for an alternative brand. The lightweight, oil-free, tinted moisturiser is packed with vitamins and anti-aging peptides for naturally radiant skin. It contains unique citrus honey moisturisation technology that nourishes the skin as it absorbs excess oil throughout the day. There's also added UVA/UVB SPF 15 to guard against sun damage which is really important throughout summer. I'd definately consider purchasing a full sized tube for summer once I have been paid! Has anyone else tried Smashbox products and what do they think? Just Beauty Direct www.justbeautydirect.co.uk stock the largest selection of Smashbox products in the UK so well worth checking out.

5 comments:

Tasha said...

I love smashbox stuff...I got an eye shadow palette a few years ago but haven't got anything since.

Unknown said...

I am impressed so far by the moisturiser so will defo try out some more stuff I think!

DaisyChain said...

I love smashbox! Must try and get this stuff

Carolina Belle said...

This is one that I haven't tried. I'm using one by Clinique that is the best of the ones I've used. I'll need to pick this one up, thanks for the recommendation

Unknown said...

@ carolinebelle84 no worries let me know how u get on! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *