Wednesday 1 July 2009

Keeping cool in this heatwave!!

Oh my god how hot is it today?! It's really hard to cool down, especially when you're working! I'm moving house at the moment as well, so is very stressful! I have been using my Body Shop Vitamin E Facial Mist to cool down – it’s amazing! Also when you spend all day in and out of the sun whilst working, it's still really important to wear suncream, which I always find difficult to remember to put on! Recently before work I have been using Piz Buin’s One Day Long Lotion SPF15 each morning, which contains UVA-UVB protection from sunburn and skin ageing. It’s also oil-free (good for people with oily skin) and is quickly absorbed into your skin. It also acts as a moisturiser too, which helps prevent peeling and means you can use instead of your normal moisturiser and ensure you are protected too. I will definitely be taking this on holiday with me next week for when I am roaming the streets of Istanbul! I also have been testing the new Savlon Aftersun Foam Spray – has anyone else tried this yet? When I think of Savlon I think of antiseptic cream, so I was a bit wary at first! Basically it really helps sun exposed skin by cooling, soothing and moisturising AND making your skin feel some what normal after being out in the sun!! I also love the concept of the foam spray, makes it much easier to apply!!!

So what does everyone else think – what are you using to keep cool and be protected in this heatwave?

PS Sorry for the lack of posts - I am moving house this week so very busy and don't have internet!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi
Yes, soooo hot. It's unbearable in our office.
x
ps. my blog has moved (had to delete the old one) so please follow this one instead xx

ForDGRedial said...

I personally love love love garnier's clear spray sunscreen. It is really effective and fab for people who hate that sticky, yuckiness of cream. It is great for bald heads!! mwahx

Unknown said...

I love Garnier's suncream too, it always smells nice...

@ Lauren will follow your new blog now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *