Thursday 30 April 2009

Sleek MakeUP’s new GLITTER DIP IT liquid eyeliners



I love Sleek MakeUP’s new GLITTER DIP IT liquid eyeliners (£3.42) which are available now from Superdrug in five gorgeous shades - Diablo (Pink), Gem (Purple), Ice (Silver), Steel (Charcoal), Caribbean (Blue). The new eyeliner consists of a clear formulation infused with thousands of miniature glitter particles with light-reflective pigments that will give the eyes that diamond dazzle.

I applied them with a simple sweep of the brush across the eyelid create a more dramatic look that will accentuate the eyes and looks great when out clubbing! You can also use the Glitter Dips individually or team them with alternative eyeliner to create a daring evening look.  Overall they are fantastic value for under £4 and once applied they don’t wear off, unlike other liquid eyeliners I have tried! Definitely worth investing in for your make-up bag this summer! Check out their website here for all their products.

2 comments:

Belle Du Jour said...

Hi, I love your blog, you are adorable! Anyway, there is a glitter liner here in the US that reminds me of those, that I love. Its black with rainbow glitter, its cheesy but AWESOME! Come stop by my blog if you have a chance!!

xx belle

DaisyChain said...

Ohh I love the charcoal one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *