Saturday 4 April 2009

REN Vita-Mineral Radiant Day Cream review

My boss is a big fan of REN skincare products, so we bought her a cute travel-sized gift set for her birthday. I was intrigued about the products as I have never used REN products before, so I decided to try out the Vita-Mineral Radiant Day Cream (£23), in my quest to brighten up my skin. The moisturiser is formulated to leave skin looking energised, radiant, smooth and hydrated, so just what I need!  Bio actives include trace elements (copper, magnesium, zinc), vitamin A from Rosehip Seed Oil, vitamin F from Arctic Cranberry Seed Oil and vitamin P from rose petals. Together they boost collagen production to help tone, firm and energise the skin giving a natural radiance to the complexion. It’s suitable for normal skin and has really improved my skin’s texture over the past few weeks – my skin is definitely more energised. I also love the fact that REN products don’t contain any synthetic ingredients, so they are good for my skin as well. 

3 comments:

Krystallia said...

Never heard of this brandt before but sounds nice!!

Unknown said...

Some weeks ago I made a post on REN, I really want to give a proper go to this brand, I try some samples but is not enough for see how that works in the skin. Now I’m convinced that I need to try this.
http://gabriela-lifeinengland.blogspot.com/search/label/REN

Unknown said...

Its lovely and a real treat for your skin. Plus all the ingredients are bio-actives as well.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *