Tuesday 28 April 2009

Ciate french polish set

I am currently on holiday for a few days in Turkey for a few days visiting my mum and having lots of fun! Tomorrow I have a manicure and pedicure booked so am looking forward to that - it's much cheaper in Turkey (about £12 for both!)

When I am back home in the UK I can't afford get a french manicure done every week, so I use the lovely Ciate French Manicure Colour Care (£7.95) This long lasting, fast drying nail varnish double act provides colour and care for nails at the same time and is reasonably priced. The white tip polish is fortified with a nylon solution that improves the strength of the nail tip and maintains durability, whilst its the pink varnish contains Keratin and Vitamin E for nail nourishment and nail growth promotion. If you're not sure how to perfect a french manicure, full step-by-step instructions are given on the packaging for you as well! I found the colours didn't chip for ages which was great and looked really natural too! I will let you know how I get on with the treatments tomorrow!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *