Friday 1 May 2009

Good Skin Labs skincare range

There's been quite a lot of press about the Good Skin Labs products so I have been really keen to try them out for myself. Instantly filling fine lines and plumping skin, Good Skin Labs Tri-Aktiline Instant Deep Wrinkle Filler (£24.99) contains three special ingredients: Gatuline Expression, extracted from a South American plant to relax the face; Kombuchka PH Extract from sweet black tea to plump wrinkles; and Argireline to rebuild skin and boost natural collagen. It also contains silky optical diffusers to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. My mum has been using it for a week or so now and has reported that her skin feels much smoother. I will let you know how her skin looks in eight weeks! I have been using the lovely Smooth-365 serum before applying moisturiser, which I love. It’s a unique, potent and effective state-of-the-art complex that perfects the overall quality of skin’s appearance and leaves skin super smooth. All Good Skin Labs products are available exclusively at www.boots.com

6 comments:

Kelly said...

I am soooo interested to see the results on this!! Please do keep us updated :)

Unknown said...

thanks will do! the products have been lovely so far and good value too xxx

Krystallia said...

Sounds so nice,wish i could try them,let us know the result :))

DaisyChain said...

Their 365 serum is amazing. I LOVE it and use it every day. It's my main beauty splurge.

Unknown said...

its gorgeous isnt it? makes your skin so smooth! x

Beauty Products said...

Wow nice skin care range.....
Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *