Sunday 19 April 2009

Sensual products from Cowshed



I love products from Cowshed, who have some really funky products out at the moment.  My favourite is Grumpy Cow Uplifting Body Lotion (£16), which is a citrus blend that contains essential oils of red mandarin, petitgrain and grapefruit. It smells delightful and makes your skin really smooth, keeping skin hydrated for 24 hours. The best factor about Cowshed is their products don’t contain Parabens, Petrochemicals, Sulphates and Artificial Colours which I think is becoming more and more important in the beauty market.

I’ve recently bought a new flat with my boyfriend, so I treated myself to some Grumpy Cow Uplifting Travel Candles (£20) that look and smell great, so will be perfect for my new home! The candles contain a citrus blend that leaves you feeling energised with essential oils of red mandarin, petitgrain and grapefruit. Red mandarin invigorates the senses whilst petitgrain purifies the mind. Blissful! Plus you can take them wherever you go as they come in a gorgeous box. They would also make a great present for somebody who enjoys travelling! 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the Cowshed range. Never bought from them but everytime I go to a shop that sells them I smell them all the time I'm there.
The one I prefer is the Grumpy Cow, love the citrus, gingerly sense of that...
Your house must smell divine :)

Unknown said...

I love Grumpy Cow products the most too, my house does smell lovely at the moment!! xxxx

The Style PA said...

I love Cowshed. The grapefruit candle I had a while ago was so fresh and zingy. I need to stock up!

britishbeautyblogger said...

I love Cowshed candles; they are amongst my all time favourites - they are always on my birthday list!

Unknown said...

I cant wait to try these out in my new flat..:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *