Sunday 26 April 2009

Estee Lauder iMatch review


Last week I visited the lovely Holly at the Estee Lauder counter in Southampton for my personal iMatch skincare consultation...and a mini makeover to finish off with! I arrived with no make-up and curly hair as I'd been swimming at the gym so was looking forward to being made to look glam! First of all you are asked a few questions about your skin type, what coverage you like etc and then your skintone is identified by a chart that is held to your face to get the best match.

My ideal foundation was the new Nutritious Vita-Mineral Liquid Makeup SPF10 (£23) which I was pleased about as I am a big fan of mineral make-up! Minerals in this lovely foundation help protect and fortify the skin to build up its natural defenses. Vitamins C and E help improve skin's overall condition and maintain its healthy radiance, whilst pomegranate helps protect against daily free-radicals. Holly also used the amazing Day Wear Plus moisturiser and Ideal Light Brush on Illuminator (£20.55) before applying the foundation to ensure my skin was super-smooth and radiant... with no dark circles under my eyes! I really recommend the iMatch service to identify your perfect foundation that Estee Lauder offers, so you don't end up guessing your skin tone! It's not as custom-made for your skin as the Prescriptives service but is much cheaper so worth checking out! Thanks Holly for a fab makeover who also showed me the new Double Wear Eyeshadows as well, ensuring I left looking super glam!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *