Tuesday 7 April 2009

Great new exfoliator from NeoGlis

I have discovered a new brand called NeoGlis, an Italian line of skincare which is making its debut in the UK. They have some great has specific products to help tackle cellulite. I tried Futura Sweet Scrub (£45), a delicate skin smoothing scrub containing a mix of walnut and olive granules. I found it really easy to apply and it left my skin feeling extremely soft after use. It's really important to exfoliate throughout the year and remove dead skin, so you don't end up with dry, flaky skin in the summer. The Futura Sweet Scrub definately made a difference to my skin, so for a change I would recommend trying out a new brand and giving it a chance! you can buy online at www.neoglis.co.uk. The site is a bit strange though and is in Polish! Does anybody know any other places where you can buy this brand?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *