Sunday 19 April 2009

This weekend I am loving... Freedom 24:7 cordless straighteners

This weekend I am loving my new Freedom 24:7 cordless straighteners, which are so small and light so have been travelling with me everywhere! Obviously they won’t replace my trusty GHD’s, but they  do shape up very well and are a firm favourite of mine now. The ceramic and tourmaline plates heat up to 200 degrees in around 60 seconds and have variable heat settings for different styles. The straighteners come in black, satin red and white with their own matching charging stand. The USP of these straighteners is the convenience – they are small, light, can be used on and off the cord, can be charged in the car and last up to 60 minutes before recharging.  I have been taken them in my gym bag too, as they are so light and also to work for after work events, so definitely recommend them for their handiness and they leave your hair glossy and straight.

2 comments:

Kirsten Read said...

I would love these for when i am out and about and like you, handy for the gym bag! x

Unknown said...

Thanks,they are really useful for taking with you and so much lighter than carrying GHDs around with you all the time!!! plus my gym doesnt have plug points which is really helpful!! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *