Friday 17 April 2009

Get your nails in shape for summer!


As you all know very well, I am a big fan of Ciate and their uber-cool products! This time of year there is no excuse not to sort your nails out for summer, especially your toe nails! If you're not a fan of getting your nails done in a salon or you don't have the cash, I recommend the Ciate Diamond Shine Nail buffer (£4.60) to start off with. It has four different files for each stage of your manicure/pedicure and really helped me achieve shiny, smooth nails, without paying loads in a salon! I love the cool packaging as well.... not that I am a sucker for packaging though.. lol! Has anyone else tried any of Ciate's products, what do you think?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *