Friday 3 April 2009

Gym products from Nivea!


I am a big fan of Nivea as you know and love their newly-launched body lotions and the cute packaging! My favourite is the new Irresistibly Smooth body lotion. I've been going to the gym a lot recently and it's the first product in my gym bag - perfect for making my skin really smooth after swimming, as my skin is always so dry with all the chlorine!  The lotion is enriched with Ginkgo Extract, Shea Butter, and Vitamin E and is so easy to apply to your body – I love it! 

My boyfriend is also a big fan of the new Silver Protect deodorant for men NIVEA which has anti-bacterial silver ions that help to eliminate bacteria & prevent body odour. He says it’s perfect to keep him fresh during a long gym session and smells good too! 

3 comments:

Barbie-Plushie said...

Yea Nivea has some good products, they have this really good face cream for night and day that helps speed up the process of new skin cells. It leaves your skin super smooth. =)

Unknown said...

will have to try that out - whats it called? x

Barbie-Plushie said...

Its called Nivea Oxygen Power skin care system... which comes in a dark blue for night and a light blue for the day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *