Wednesday 15 April 2009

For smokey eyes I am loving...Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Eye Pencil

For sexy, smokey-eyes I am loving the new Estee Lauder Double-Wear Stay in Place Eye Pencil in black 
(£14.68). 

It is a long-wearing eye pencil that lines and defines with smooth, even colour that stays put throughout the day, unlike most eyeliners that end up smudged all over your face!

I love the fact that the pencil has smudger on one end, which helps to blend the eyeliner in with eyeshadow, so it's not a harsh look. It then doesn't matter if you apply it a bit uneven! I am also visiting my local Estee Lauder counter on Saturday for an iMatch consultation, which I am very excited about! It will be good to compare the service to the lovely Prescriptives one, so will keep you posted! Has anybody else had the iMatch consultation already?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the new Estee Lauder Double-Wear Stay in Place Eye Pencil, don't have this in black but is a great one. I probably will go back for more colours.
Can't wait for all the details saturday :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *