Monday 6 April 2009

Great essential accessories from Wahl!



I am really looking forward to Easter and some more sunny weather - yay! This weekend I had a a really nice BBQ with friends on Sunday afternoon to celebrate me and my boyfriend buying a flat together, with a few glasses of champagne! Sunday morning I prepared a lovely healthy breakfast before going to the gym. I used my new Wahl Egg Boiler (£14.67), that cooks any number of egg's between 1 and 7. It allows you to choose between hard and soft boiled eggs and cooks them to perfection, letting you know once they are done. It is also very small and compact which helps when storing.  So there's no excuse to have a healthy breakfast now if you are in a rush!

2 comments:

britishbeautyblogger said...

I WANT ONE!

Unknown said...

hahha! you should definitely try it out it's brilliant! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *