Monday 13 April 2009

Schwarzkopf Asia Straight range...


Hi guys, sorry for the lack of posts have been sunnying myself in Germany, the weather has been so hot it's crazy!! But the downside of the heat is that my hair doesn't behave and gets really frizzy. Luckily I had my new Schwarzkopf Asia Straight range with me to control my hair in the heat so I didn't have to keep using my hair straighteners all day! 

The range has a great anti-frizz effect and contains the intensely moisturising properties of Bamboo with the exotic beauty of Orchids, which leave hair nourished, visibly straighter and shinier. The range is available in a shampoo, conditioner and straightening balm and when you use all three products together it protects against frizz and humity which helps keep hair straight for longer! I have noticed a difference in the smoothness of my hair and it definately was much easier to straighten and kept smooth for much longer, even in the heat! The range is perfect if you suffer from frizzy har and are always having to straighten it (like me!) Plus prices start from £1.99 so it's purse-friendly as well - perfect for the summer!

2 comments:

Emma said...

Thanks for the review - this is really useful, especially now the weather is getting warmer!

Unknown said...

Thanks hun glad you like it! It's definitely a great range for frizzy hair sufferers like me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *