Thursday 19 March 2009

MAC Hello Kitty Collection is here!



I have read so much about MAC's latest collection Hello Kitty on loads of beauty blogs so have been desperate to get my hands on some to try out & review!! The limited-edition collection consits of colour, finishes, glitter and shine and is availble in 'mild' or 'wild' - love it! 

The eye palette I tested was called Lucky Tom (£30.34) and included these four colours: Stylin- a violet blue with pearl, Lucky Tom - charcoal brown with gold pearl, Creme Royale - gold, Pardisco pink- coral with golden shimmer. All are usual MAC high-quality and look great for a wild night out! My favourite product of the collection though has to be the Beauty Powder Blush (£14.68), which is currently sold-out on the MAC website. I love the gorgeous Hello Kitty packaging and the shocking pink colour that looks amazing on your cheeks for a springtime look! I imagine this range will be a cult-classic for a long time to come!

Check out the website for more details but most products look like they have sold-out already! So you better hurry up and get down to your nearest MAC stockist ASAP before it all goes!

1 comment:

Posey said...

I just wanted to say thank you for following my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *