Tuesday 10 March 2009

Elemis goodies for Mother's Day.....and for you!


Elemis have some gorgeous gift packages on offer for Mother's Day which will ensure you are in your mum's good books for a while! The Elemis Ultimate Pro-Collagen Collection (£65) transforms complexions to its youthful best with mini sizes from the award winning Pro-Collagen range and comes complete in the silver vanity case. It also contains the legendary anti-wrinkle  Pro-Collagen Marine Cream which is to die for. 

I have also being trying out the SOS Emergency Cream (£47) which is an ultra-rich moisturising cream that gives an intense soothing and hydrating boost for parched, weathered or sunburnt skin. I recommend using this before you go to bed as it really helps sort out your skin overnight. I also have been using it after the gym to calm down my red skin!!

2 comments:

OxfordJasmine said...

You have to try elemis papaya exfoliator, it is amazing, cleared my skin up a treat and for the next few days it was radiant!

Unknown said...

ohh that sounds lovely - I will have a look on their site now!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *