Friday 13 March 2009

Get shiny hair with Tigi!




Tigi products are my favourite products in the whole wide world as they smell so lovely and make my hair amazingly soft and shiny. Firstly, I recommend the S Factor Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner to calm down wild hair, with rich Avocado and Jojoba oils that nourish the hair beyond the surface that helps combat frizz. Then I suggest using one of three shine sprays to finish off your look! Here are my top three:

1) Tigi BedHead Headrush - is great for using before straightening hair as a protection spray and smells divine!

2) Catwalk Camera Ready - perfect for finishing of your look as it makes your hair REALLY shiny. Just don't use too much as it's a bit heavier than the others and you will look like a grease head!

3) New S Factor Shiny Happy People is the newest of the bunch and is best for thicker hair. It also helps condition and smooth your hair at the same time. 

So there's no excuse now for dodgy frizzy hair! I love stocking up at the Clothes Show where you can buy Tigi products fairly cheap. Anyway, what's your favourite Tigi product?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Tigi - didnt know about the new shiny happy spray will get some this week to try out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *