Sunday 22 March 2009

New Escada Ocean Lounge perfume review

I have been using Ocean Lounge all weekend in the sunny weather, which is the new summer fragrance from Escada, that features a cool and refreshing combination of exotic summer fruits. Sweet strawberry meringue and delicate frozen lychee are blended with Kakadu plum and Anjou pear nectar. I am a big fan of Escada's summer perfumes and have used Rockin' Rio and Pacific Paradise in the past few years and am not disapointed with this year's summer fragrance! I definately recommend purchasing some before your summer holiday - it's gorgeous! You can buy it from Boots for £21 here cocktails in e sun.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Summer fragrances are great. Lighter and sweeter - I often opt for Dior's Bronze Sweet Sun. It smells like oranges and sunshine.

Unknown said...

I love lighter fragrances for summer too. I haven't tried Bronze Sweet Sun - sounds lovely! Escada are defo my fav perfumes for summer tho :) xxx

women pheromones said...

I am not good for a fragrance descriptions but I wanted to have a perfume collections. Anyway,I wanted to try this good that you shared this.

cletsey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *