Monday 30 March 2009

New Supersoft Styling range review


For catwalk hair this spring, the new Schwarzkopf Supersoft styling range is a great credit-crunch friendly option. The new range includes hairsprays, mousses a heat protection spray and shimmering shine spray.  

I tried the Heat Protection Spray, which is resistant up to 200 ºC and ideal for all those straightener addicts looking for a long-lasting smooth finish and shiny hair! It is also reasonably priced at £2.59 and smells nice too! It's really important to protect your hair before straightening as the intense heat of hair straighteners can cause really bad damage to your hair. I also loved the Supersoft Shine Spray (£2.29) which I used after straightening my hair. With light-reflecting properties, it really helps hair stay shiny after blow-drying and straightening! Supersoft products are available in Morrisons, Bodycare, Savers and independent chemists.  For stockists, please call Schwarzkopf on 0800 328 9214.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I need that Heat Protection Spray, which is resistant up to 200 ºC I'm not a straightener addict but i want some extensions in my hair... will need that to protect from Heat tools :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *