Wednesday 18 March 2009

Nivea for men review


Nivea also do some lovely men's products that are particularly great for men with sensitive skin. My boyfriend particularly loves the Sensitive Post-Shave balm and Sensitive Face Wash, which contain chamomile, vitamin E and pro-vitamin B5. He said that the products were really gentle, as usually mens products leave his skin irritated, particularly after shaving. Plus they smell good too so I am happy! Check out the Nivea for men website www.niveaformen.com to see all the product ranges on offer. My boyfriend wants to try out the new Silver Protect deodrant so will keep you posted!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My bf could def use stuff like this. He wont use anything feminine looking haha

Unknown said...

My boyfriend won't either and is really fussy on skincare but he loves this range...maybe its cos he is German?! hehe just kidding he smells gorgeous after shaving now so I'm not complaining! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *