Tuesday 31 March 2009

Elemis Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Gel Mask Review

Elemis have unveiled its new Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Gel Mask (£45) from the hugely successful Tri-Enzyme range. The mask claims to ‘instantly smooth and firm the skin for a younger, more radiant complexion’’. I have used for a few weeks now and have noticed that my skin texture is much smoother and more radiant. It also targets uneven skin texture, fine lines and blemishes and balances the skin's pH levels leaving it shine-free!

I love the tingling sensation you get when you apply the mask to your face but if you have sensitive skin it may sting a bit too much for you. The mask is available online now at Time to Spa for £45 - and you also get the Home Spa Kit for free! 

4 comments:

Abby said...

Do tri-enzymes really exist?

Unknown said...

I guess so! xx

britishbeautyblogger said...

This is my favourite mask! The result (on me anyway) are absolutely amazing - it leaves my skin absolutely glowing....warning: it's totally addictive! BBBX

Anonymous said...

I just bought this mask and used yesterday - it really brightens the complexion, makes pores look smaller. I have lots of mild acne scarring and I think I may be able to improve the look of my skin with regular use of this mask. It is pricy but I think that it will last long.
Totally recommend it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *