Tuesday 24 March 2009

Benefit High Beam and Coralista review



Ok now for the slightly pricer spring/summer looks from Benefit. I love Benefit and was ever-so-slightly jealous of the girl that won the modelling contract on Coleen's Real Women! Their latest gorgeous creation is Coralista (£22.50), which has a lovely, floral scent. It glides on your skin effortlessly and leaves cheeks with a pretty pink glow. Plus I adore the animal print packaging!

I also have been using High Beam (£15.50)  before applying Coralista, over my foundation to create a pink shimmery look on my cheekbones. It looks really natural and is a fab base before you start applying your face! I have also been shopping tonight as well for summer clothes - bikinis, shorts and flip-fops so will definately be taking these two Benefit products away as well with me too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh thanks I love the look of Coralista - am going shopping tomorrow so will definitely get one of those!!

x

Girly Berry said...

Oh I really love these products. I usually use benefit high beam because it give natural glow on my skin.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *