Monday 16 March 2009

Sensation Chocolat - it's good enough to eat!

If you are unsure whether to get your Mum beauty products or chocolate this Mother’s Day, then I have found the perfect solution! Audacious and innovative, Sensation Chocolat Paris is a new skincare line, with natural Cocoa extracts, that brings beauty and well-being as it helps hydrate and preserve natural, beautiful and glowing skin. My favourite product from the range is the Fondant O Chocolat, which looks and smells just like chocolate!!  It nourishes and provides long-lasting hydratation, bringing instant radiance to your face! It is quite pricey at £39.95 but sooo worth it. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I could see leaving this in the bathroom & someone coming along and eating it lol

Anonymous said...

great.. thanks!.. by the way, this site address is:
www.sensationchocolat.co.uk

Anonymous said...

This looks absolutely fab! Being a chocaholic this is what I will be hoping for on Mothers Day. Another product which feeds my choccie addiction is Sara Happ Lip Scrub in Cocoa, you can get it from www.myvanitycase.co.uk. I have to keep myself from eating it when Im exfoliating my lips, but it is a super treat no calories, all the taste and smooth kissable lips!

Unknown said...

I have changed the link now so it works sorry...!xx

Shortiee31 said...

Chocolate smelling products! Wooo.. Thanks for this! x

Unknown said...

hmmm I'm getting hungry now, think I might eat them instead lol! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *