Monday 9 March 2009

My favourite perfumes for Spring!



I haven't tried any new perfumes for ages and have just stuck with my trusty Coco Chanel. So the past few weeks I have been trying out the hottest scents for spring and decided to share my favourites with you guys!

For daytime wear I love new Lacoste Love of Pink, which is a great feminine fragrance that has aromas of red orange, passionfruit, lemon, pink magnolia, quince blossom, stephanotis, white cedar, musk and vanilla. It’s quite similar to the cult fragrance Touch of Pink but much lighter and fruiter, which I love!

My favourite evening fragrances are Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb and Anna Sui Night of Fancy, as they both have strong distinctive scents that last a long time. Flowerbomb is a sweet floral fragrance that smells so amazing people keep asking me what it is! I haven’t seen Flowerbomb on the high street very much, as it is more pricy than other perfumes but it is worth every penny! Try Duty Free for the best deals. Anna Sui Night of Fancy also is gorgeous and has fruity aromas of blueberry with accords of grapefruit leaves and wild strawberries- yummy!

I also really want to try out the new fragrance from Escada called Ocean Lounge as that looks lovely so will keep you posted! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Viktor and Rolf - thanks for the review will definately be purchasing some now!

Anonymous said...

ever tried Hugo boss femme??

Anonymous said...

I've tried viktor and rolf (which I love) but it is so expensive! In my opinion soap and glory's glamalot body spray smells pretty similar and is only £6!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *