Sunday, 1 February 2009

Gorgeous new range from Herbal Essences!

When I saw Herbal Essences had relaunched their range, I was intrigued to try it out - was it simply a 'relaunch' of packaging or a genuine new range?

I am a big fan of Herbal Essences anyway and love the silk and shine products, so would definately recommend the new Seductively Straight shampoo and conditioner (£3.29 each) I love the gorgeous pink packaging and the new thickness of the products, which the old range didn't have. The result so far is my hair is really sleek and shiny so am impressed! However one disadvantage is I do feel that the smell isn't as amazing as the previous range - it's less 'fruity' :-(

Currently Superdrug are offering them buy one get one free, so head down there pronto for some bargain hair care!
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *