Sunday 1 February 2009

Gorgeous new range from Herbal Essences!

When I saw Herbal Essences had relaunched their range, I was intrigued to try it out - was it simply a 'relaunch' of packaging or a genuine new range?

I am a big fan of Herbal Essences anyway and love the silk and shine products, so would definately recommend the new Seductively Straight shampoo and conditioner (£3.29 each) I love the gorgeous pink packaging and the new thickness of the products, which the old range didn't have. The result so far is my hair is really sleek and shiny so am impressed! However one disadvantage is I do feel that the smell isn't as amazing as the previous range - it's less 'fruity' :-(

Currently Superdrug are offering them buy one get one free, so head down there pronto for some bargain hair care!

4 comments:

Emma said...

I'm using this at the moment and although I like the results, I find the smell to be a bit weird...is that just me?! When I'm drying my hair I can smell gone off fruit!!x

Unknown said...

Hey Emmajane - I know what you mean the only downside to the new range is the smell... the old range smelled much fruitier and your hair always smelled lovely for ages..

Alice said...

I wondered what the new packaging was going to look like, i'll have to try it soon :)

Sara Bow said...

i love them they smell so good

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *