Saturday 7 February 2009

I love Max Factor!




I have discovered some amazing products from Max Factor that I am totally in love with and you have to try! I am already a big fan of the Falsh Lash Effect Mascara but have found some more cult products that I won't be able to live without now!

My favourite is the Masterpiece Glide & Define in brown, which is so easy to apply and define eyes, which is fab as usually applying eyeliner is quite difficult! It is also really small so fits perfectly in your handbag for a night out :-) I also love the new Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion foundation, which is concealer, foundation and powder all in one - so saves you cash in the long run! It goes on so easy and smooth when applying, so lives it up it's promise of radiant skin.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *