Wednesday 25 February 2009

L'Occitane Shea Butter Handcream

I have fallen in love with L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream (£15.65) and can see why it has it's cult status in the beauty world.  It contains 20% Shea Butter, honey and sweet almond extract, blended with the light and alluring aromas of jasmine and ylang-ylang essences, so smells gorgeous. It glides on easily (unlike some handcreams!) and absorbs to help heal and protect dry or dehydrated skin as it contains anti-oxidizing vitamin E.   The product has been shortlisted for the UK Beauty Awards 2009 as Classic Beauty Product of the Year, which is fully deserved. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

norpYAY!! I fellow L'Occitane fan. This brands is brilliant Ive done a few mentions on it on my blog. This is THE best hand cream though :D

Unknown said...

I agree the handcream is gorge - I love L'Occitane sooo much :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *