Wednesday 18 February 2009

Pearly white teeth with Philips!


I have been looking for a decent electric toothbrush for a while now as I have been so fed up with my oral-B toothbrush making me dribble toothpaste all down me!! I am also dreaming of super-white teeth like Cheryl Cole which I am hoping this FlexCare Philips Sonic Toothbrush will give me - well it does have an amazing 31,000 brush strokes per minute!!

The first time I used the toothbrush it left my mouth really tingling as it so much more powerful than the standard electric toothbrush! I have been using it for a week now so am totally used to it now and after using it feels like I have been to the dentist every time - really clean, smoother feeling teeth (but with no hefty dental fees!) 

The best bit about the brush is it divides your mouth into 4 cleaning sections and a little buzz sounds when you need to move to the next section. Then when time is up it switches off, so no more dreaming in front of the bathroom mirror as you clean your teeth! It also has three different settings, so you can select whether you just want to clean your teeth or whiten as well. My teeth are also looking much whiter already so will be interesting to see the improvement after a few months. I would definately recommend this brush to anyone looking for whiter teeth and general all-round oral hygiene. Amazon are selling the brush for £67.49 so it's not too pricey and will save you money in the long-run on dentist fees!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *