Wednesday 4 February 2009

More beauties from Prescriptives...!



I have been trying & testing out some more of my favourite Prescriptives products this week and I am building up quite a collection now which I am loving!

I have been feeling a bit pasty recently, probably because of the rubbish weather outside! Prescriptives have some great products to help brighten up your skin which I have been using to beat the snow!

Prescriptives Flawless Skin Total Skin Protector (£24.00) gives a natural, luminous look and a smooth, flawless finish all day long and reduces shiny, un-even skin caused by central heating! Sunsheen Bronzing Trio (£23.00) contains three shades in-one blend together, to sweep sun-kissed warmth all over your face - so you look like you have just come back from holiday, even though you haven't!

Finally I absolutely love the Lash Builder Mascara base coat £13.00 to use before applying mascara to help build up and strengthen lashes - definately worth investing in to use before a night out. Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *