Monday 2 February 2009

Get radiant skin with Olay...

Have you seen the snow outside...?! OMG it's amazing, wish I could be out in it today! Getting a bit fed up of all the cold weather though - it's not good for my skin! I have been using some of Olay's products this week to help rejuvenite and give skin some love as well. My favourites to brighten up skin include Complete Care Multi-Radiance Daily Illuminating Fluid, which contains SPF 15 as well and the Daily Facials Express wipes that help to refresh skin daily. 

Olay also have a great new product called Definity Eye Illuminator (£24.99), which contains  Essential Glucosamine Complex and a new ‘smart-particle’ technology helps reduce under-eye darkness and lid dullness, diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and illuminate skin for more youthful-looking eyes. Wonderful! My skin definately feels more smooth and radiant after using this products, so I would recommend to anybody looking to brighten up their skin.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *