Thursday 26 February 2009

New Fudge Headshine


Fudge have some pretty cult men's products, so I decided to check out some of the products from the new 'redesigned' Fudge hair range that are supposed to appeal more to woemn, for myself. My favourite of the new range is Head Shine (£9.95) which has light reflecting properties to deliver a shiny glossy finish and is ideal to control frizzy hair like mine! It has a unique shine and sparkle system 'ronstar silver' to reflect shine. I also like the fact it protects from UV  rays which from sun damage, so helps coloured hair! It has a really distinctive fragrance as well which I love, especially before a night out where you want to smell extra good..! 

The Fudge official website is really confusing and I can't find much out about the female products, so check out Fudge Hair where you can also buy them as well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *