Monday 16 February 2009

Simple Daily Radiance Skincare range review


Ok I admit I have slightly been going on about skincare to brighten up 'winter skin' but it has been my personal mission to achieve summer skin in winter!  Well I think I have found the perfect range - Simple Daily Radiance, which contains extracts of mango to revitalise and hydrate tired and dull skin and smells gorgeous too. My favourite product is the cleansing wipes, as they leave your skin really smooth and clean which face wipes don't normally do! The range is also reasonably priced, starting from around £3.99 so definately worth checking out :-)

2 comments:

DaisyChain said...

I adore all things from the simple range, so I'll be checking this out =)

Unknown said...

you should do hun its amazing and smells lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *