Sunday 22 February 2009

Spring 2009 - the best pink products you have to try!




The weather has been gorgeous this weekend so have been spring-cleaning my make up bag to make room for some new spring products to brighten up my look! Pink is definately the key trend for spring, in a romantic, feminine look. 

Max Factor have some amazing products out at the moment and I love the new Colour Collections lipsticks (£7.82) which have some lovely pink shades The lipsticks are great for moisturising lips as well and don't leave them feeling dry. 

Bobbi Brown also have a beautiful limited-edition Blushed Pink range, which has a romantic feel to it. The Sparkle Eye Shadow (£13.70) is a featherweight formula that instantly lights up eyes with a unique combination of shimmering pearls and glitter in a translucent base and is perfect for a romantic evening out. I also love the Blush Pink lip compact (£12.72) which perfectly complements sparkly eyes. Clinique's First Blush range is also worth checking out - I love the Fresh Bloom eye shadow (£13.70) in Tiger Lily which gives you radiant pink eyes all day long.

To finish off your look, I recommend Ciate Paint Pots (£9.00) in Cupcake Queen for shocking pink nails that won't chip. I love the cute bow packaging as well :) So you have no excuses for old make-up and smoky eyes is definately out now - it's simple, girly looks all the way!

6 comments:

Cupcake said...

I want that nail polish! haha just because it's called cupcake queen & the bow! Too bad I dont live in the UK.

DaisyChain said...

I keep meaning to get one of the Bobbi Brown glittery eyeshadows, I swatch them every time I go past a counter, so gorgeous.

Unknown said...

you should both get the products they are both gorgeous...eyeshadow is really sparkly and lasts all day xxxx

britishbeautyblogger said...

I love this selection! Really pretty and very wearable....roll on spring! BBBX

Unknown said...

Bring on Spring.. hehe it is the 1st of March today and officially spring yipeee xxx

Shortiee31 said...

Cupcake looks GORGEOUS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *