Sunday 15 February 2009

L'Occitane products for smooth skin

L'Occitane have some lovely products out at the moment - I am desperate to try them all!  My favourite for making skin radiant is the the Brightening Smoothing Exfoliator (£21.55) which contains natural micro-granules (pumice stone, cellulose) for deep exfoliating action and helps diminish flaws and brightens the complexion. For all over body smoothness, I also love the new Mositurising Shea Butter, which smells divine and perfect to use after a shower. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Another L'Occitane love :D I am obsessed with L'Occitane! Its just fabulous. I really want to try the Immortelle Very Precious Cream

Unknown said...

I love L'Occitane too! whats the immortelle very precious cream - what does it do?
xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *