Saturday 14 February 2009

Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Moisturising Body Glow

I am feeling sooo pasty at the moment it is really quite tragic, so have been trying out some gradual self-tanners this week to improve the situation. La Source, at Crabtree and Evelyn have some great products and I am a big fan of their 60-second hand treatments. You must try out their Moisturising Body Glow £12, which unlike other self-tanning lotions, smells lovely and applies really easy and isn't sticky at all. After a few days I had a nice, even tan, that didn't look orange - result! Check out the Crabtree and Evelyn website for more lovely products. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My friend got me a La Source set from my birthday last year. OMG love it! I didn't know about the tan one, I may have to go and try it :) Not massive on self tanners but this sounds cool

Unknown said...

This one is actually quite nice and doesnt smell horrible like the rest, I recommend it! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *