Thursday 22 October 2009

St Ives 24 hour body lotion

As you already know I am a huge St Ives fan and especially of the Radiance Cleansers (thank you so much Helen from St Ives sending some to me as they are now discontinued - they are my HG in the morning to wake me up!) I have also discovered a new favourite, which is similar to Garnier Hydralock - 24 Hour Moisture Body Lotion (£4.20). My legs always seem to get really dry underneath trousers (why is that?!) so I have to religiously moisturise twice a day to keep them smooth. The body lotion is "specially formulated with Hydratein, an exclusive protein complex that hydrates dry, flaky skin, replenishing it and infusing it with long-lasting moisture." Like Hydralock, its keeps your skin really smooth and moisturised for 24 hours and smells lovely too. It is also easily absorbed, which is important when moisturising as I hate products that take ages to rub in.

I recommend this body lotion if you have dry skin that needs a bit of TLC - and it is priced reasonably under £5 but not as cheap as Hydralock though.. Who else has tried this product - any thoughts?

** UPDATED OFFERS ON ST IVES**

Save a 1/3 on the whole St Ives range from 2nd December – First week January in Tesco

All St Ives products will be HALF PRICE from 2nd January – 26th January in Sainsbury’s

3 comments:

Computergirl said...

Hey I just found your blog and like what I see so thought I'd subscribe. The only St. Ives product I have tried is the apricot scrub, which I love. I don't think I have seen the other products, but I will keep an eye out for this afer your review! Thanks. Great Blog! :)
Emma :)

Lipglossiping said...

Gawd, I haven't tried anything from St. Ives in at least the last 7 years LOL - I really must get down to Superdrug and pick up a few things as I always hear such great reviews on them!

Unknown said...

They have some lovely products and really good value too - worth trying out xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *