Friday 2 October 2009

La Compagnie de Provence Fig Hand Cream

I had a huge addition to hand cream it is silly – you should see my desk at work, my colleague and I have a little collection going on! My favourite hand cream of the week is the Fig Hand Cream by La Compagnie de Provence. I must admit I haven’t tried many of their products before but you can get them for John Lewis so they are available on the high street.

I have really dry hands so have to keep them super moisturised otherwise it annoys me so it is important for me that a hand cream has moisturising elements in it and smells lovely. The Fig hand cream is so soft and light (so your hands don’t feel greasy) and contains shea butter, olive oil and vitamin E so is extremely moisturising. It also contains no silicons, mineral oils, colourants or parabens which is great news too. John Lewis are selling this perfect sized handbag version which now lives in my handbag for £9.95.

3 comments:

Kell said...

i feel like it's so freakin hard to find a hand cream that doesn't feel like i just rubbed butter all over my skin. from the way you talk, this one sounds like a winner :)

xoxo

Lipglossiping said...

I agree with Kell, hate the greasy feeling you usually get which makes you not want to touch anything (and invariably wipe it all off) - this sounds great!

Jessica Teas (née Gearhart) said...

Fig lotion smells so good.. green but slightly fruity although not so fruity a man wouldn't wear it. It's fresh.

There's another hand and body cream in fig that's just wonderful. It's by a company in Napa valley called Olivina. I think they're stocked in Liberty. Love it. The meyer lemon too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *