Monday 12 October 2009

Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub

As you know I am a big fan of face scrubs (I love that feeling when you use one after getting out of the shower! I have been using the Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub for a few weeks now, which is great if you suffer from blocked pores like me, especially on your nose!! It is an exfoliating cleanser for all skin types, but has a lovely formula with micro beads and salicylic acid that unclogs pores and removes dry, dull skin so your pores can breath easier. It is also dermatologically tested, hypo-allergenic and non-comedogenic (so basically it won't clog pores). It won't replace my all time number one face scrub from St Ives but it is pretty good and available in Boots for £4.99. Bioré also have a Twitter account and a blog you can follow which reveals people's dirty little secrets. Why on earth anyone would actually care/want to read this is beyond me as some of them are pretty gross!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I too love a face scrub! I am currently using a Neutrogena one - its my new HG!

Unknown said...

I was thinking since Tim is available.. maybe he could be an assistant Coach Outlet
helping with the quarterbacks and offensive line.. can you imagine coming to Florida and having the best college player being your Coach Madison
.. hanging out with you everyday -- I don't think we have to worry about the prospects still coming to Florida to play football; but to be honest.. Coach Meyer getting his health 'fixed' is the most important.. want to have him around for many years.. even if he's not on the sideline. I've been a Gator fan for 30+ years and have gone through the ups and downs of Coach Luggage
.. Dickey; Pell; Hall; Spurrier and now the best coach anyone could ask for... sorry for rambling.. just a hot topic for me -- hope our Gators will win this one for 'the Gipper' - Coach Hamptons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *